Unit Converter Plus v1.4 Apk is a simple and friendly unit converter with a clean user interface. Unit Converter Plus has everything you loved about the original Unit Converter and a whole lot more.
Updated: September 16, 2013
Current Version: 1.4
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
- Download Time Calculator – estimate how long it will take to download a file of a certain size with a given bandwidth.
- Currency conversions for 165 countries ( vs 60 in the original).
- Ability to search for unit by name and show all categories that unit is found in **
- The ability to create custom units for nearly every category(**) ( so if a unit is missing and you know the conversion factor you can add it yourself). (**) there are a few categories that do not currently allow for custom units… please email me if you have questions.
- A new Calculator section with a Tip Calculator and a simple 4 function calculator.
- More preference options including setting the initial start up screen (to be able to jump to your favorite section automatically) and the option to show results in scientific notation.
- The ability to search and filter units in the drop-down list.
- Optimized to be faster and more efficient.
- Works with Android 2.3 and has Apps2SD for Froyo (and above).
Please try out and read the 7800+ reviews for the original Unit Converter which has over 1,400,000+ downloads. If you liked the original you will not be disappointed with Unit Converter Plus!
Tips & Tricks:
- You can filter the main list of conversions to only show the ones you want by going to Preferences -> Filter Main List. Also, you can toggle the filter on/off with menu item.
- To change or delete “Quick Launch” shortcut, Long Press the icon and a menu will pop-up to allow you to change or remove the shortcut.
- By default when you open the currency screen and it’s been over a day since the rates have been downloaded, the app will attempt to download the current rates. You can turn this off by going to Preferences -> Auto Update Currency.
- If you want to delete a particular favorite then on the Favorite conversion list Long-Press the one to delete and a pop-up will allow you to delete it.
- If you would like to copy the output of a conversion Long-Press the result box and a pop-up will allow you to copy it to the clipboard. Then you can Long-Press the input value box and select paste.
- UI overhaul modernized UI to Holo style for ICS and later
- Added “Rate Me” dialog consider rating this app if you like it
- Other misc fixes
Free Download Unit Converter Plus 1.4