Video Toolbox editor v1.8.9 Apk for Android provides a set of tools to do the simple things you want with movies on your Android phone or tablet: rotate, trim, flip, resize, and convert.
Updated: 11 January 2013
Current Version 1.8.9
Requires Android 2.2 and up
Category: Media & Video
Video Toolbox editor features
- Supports editing all media formats created by Android camera (camcorder) apps as well as some additional formats
- Input formats: MP4, 3GP, M4V, WebM, MKV, OGV, AVI, MOV
- New input formats (beta): FLV, WMV, MPG, ASF
- Output formats: MP4, WebM, MKV, AVI, MOV
- Please disable task killers; they can interfere with a long rendering process.
- Video Toolbox isn’t a traditional linear video editor with a timeline, although it allows you to simply edit and convert your videos. It provides a toolkit containing most of the functions that you’d want in a mobile setting, with an interface that makes sense in on a small form factor.
- About the tools
- Rotator tool: Turn a video clockwise or counterclockwise by 90, 180, or 270 degrees
- Trimmer tool: Cut a clip out of a film
- Resizer tool: Change the height and width of a video, proportionally if desired
- Flipper tool: Reflect a video horizontally or vertically
- Share tool: Helps you send videos to YouTube, Facebook, Gmail, etc.
Whats new in Video Toolbox editor v1.8.9
- Made previews faster
- Fixed a bug in the render queue “video info” feature
- Fixed a couple of small dialog screen bugs
- Major changes were made to the render queue.
- Issues with long render jobs should be fixed.