VpnCilla v2.18 Apk is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
Updated: September 9, 2013
Current Version: 2.18
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and up
- Profile automatically taken from the Trial version (don’t uninstall the Trial until the first run of this full version)
- No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
- Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
- Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
- Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
- Supports Multiple Profiles
- Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
- Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
- Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
- Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more…
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with “VpnCilla (Trial)” first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect)
- Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox
If you experience problems after upgrading conact me directly via mail below
- added menu entries for copy and rename of profiles
- revert prio handling of V2.17 for Android < 4.3
Free Download VpnCilla 2.18
- cisco vpn apk , vpncilla apk , how to use vpncilla , cisco vpn android apk , dns cisco vpn apk , 18 apk , descargar gratis vpncilli