WakeVoice ★ vocal alarm clock v4.1.8 Apk can overcome the negative aspect associated to regular alarm clocks, making your morning funnier and less difficult.
Updated: June 27, 2013
Current Version: 4.1.8
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
As seen on TV!
Free demo version available
New: change the voice directly into the app
- Much more than a simple alarm clock, WakeVoice lets you interact with your phone using your voice:
- Talk to it with custom commands to stop the alarm or activate the snooze option
- Listen to your phone telling you about the weather, news of your choice or a personalized message while staying warm in your bed
The idea is simple: when the alarm rings, you just have to talk to WakeVoice to stop the alarm or activate the reminder.
But that’s not all!
Once the ringing stopped, it’s your phone’s turn to talk to you.
Customizable messages, weather of the day, news of your choice (RSS)… choose what you want to hear.
Add to that all the settings imaginable on a clock (programming various alarms over several days, setting names, volume, times…) and you get WakeVoice, the most innovative alarm clock that you can find on the Android market.
What’s in this version:
- Selection of your own personal web radio station
- US/UK radio stations and newsfeeds together
- Touch the night mode screen to change the brightness
- Bigger hour for the night mode
- Bug when selecting Slovenský language fixed
Download WakeVoice ★ vocal alarm clock Apk 4.1.8