Wave Control Pro v2.0 – Control Your Music With a Wave of Your Hand for Android
Uses the proximity sensor on your phone to allow control of your music playback by waving your hand over your phone. No need to turn on your screen or even touch your phone at all!
Requirements: Android 2.2 and up
- No Ads
- More Commands :
Alt Play/Pause (for MX Video Player)
Volume Up, Volume Down
Launch Google Voice Search
Turn Screen On
Turn Screen Off
None to disable a gesture
- Assign Which Gesture Does Which Command
Easy to use, just wave your hand over the sensor (usually located just next to the earpiece on your phone).
- Holding it there (hover) – Pause/Resume
- One wave across – Next Song
- Two waves across – Previous Song
- Three times – Enable/Disable the controls
Launch Voice Search and Screen Off have some issues with Galaxy Nexus and/or ICS… finding a workaround.
Tip for the hover gesture: if you move your hand away too quickly it’ll register a wave
After an action, there is a 1 second delay before another gesture will be registered
Will work with any player that accepts headset (media button) controls
If the screen is off or another app is in focus, phone vibrates once on pause control and twice on resume controls
Practice your wave techniques by checking the “Last Action”
If you’re getting another player responding to the commands, check if that app has the option to disable headset button controls
- Wake Lock: So it will work when the screen is off on some phones
- Read Phone State: So it can switch modes when phone is ringing or in-call
- Vibrate: To use when screen if off or app not in focus
- Write Settings: For Screen Off functionality
- Get Tasks: For Screen Off for Nexus phones
What’s in this version v2.0
New Layout! Launch to Background Option, Sensor Test, Voice Search fix for ICS, Removed “Get Tasks” permission.. I *think* it won’t crash on Nexus phones..
Coming Soon: More Features – feel free to email any requests you have and Update the UI