Waves – Tuner Full v0.9.4 Apk – The popular (but aging) gStrings chromatic tuner app rewritten from scratch; with a multi-core optimized engine, improved fundamental frequency detection, smooth OpenGL graphics, a redesigned UX, and a simplistic/focused holo UI.
Updated: September 8, 2013
Current Version: 0.9.4
Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Category: Music & Audio
The app measures sound pitch using your phone’s microphone, letting you tune any musical instrument (violin, viola, violoncello, bass, guitar, ukulele, piano, even wind instruments to name a few that have been tested).
- orchestra tuning (shifting/redefining tone frequencies, e.g. A440 > A443),
- different temperaments (pythagorean, bagpipe, etc.),
- custom user-defined temperaments,
- different note namings (English, Latin, Hindustani),
- a nonlinear scale,
- microphone sensitivity setup,
- pitch pipe.
- added a bunch of temperaments, most of them courtesy of NetCat, AG
- added support for different note naming conventions (e.g. South European – Do, Re, Mi, .., or Hindustani)
Free Download Waves – Tuner Full 0.9.4