WiFi File Transfer Pro v1.0.5 Apk is a light-weight web server that lets you upload and download files to/from your phone or tablet over a wireless connection.
Updated: April 23, 2013
Current Version 1.0.5
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Transfer files without a USB cable.
WiFi File Transfer paid version allows you to upload files of any size while the free version is limited to 4 MB per file.
- Upload or download multiple files at once
- Upload entire folder structures (Google Chrome only)
- Delete, rename, copy, zip or unzip files
- Compatible with all modern operating systems that provide a web browser (Windows, Mac OS, Linux etc.)
- Password authentication (optional)
- Shortcuts to photo, video and music directories
- Runs as a background service
- View photos directly in your web browser
- Autostart service when connected to home network (optional)
- Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices
- Works while the device is in hotspot mode
- In order to use this app, your computer and your phone need to be on the same local area network.
- If you would like to use this app on public WiFi networks, please make sure to set an access password in the app settings.
Whats new in WiFi File Transfer Pro 1.0.5 Apk
- Added folder upload (Google Chrome)
- App should now work reliably when device is in hotspot mode
- Added widgets
- New option to start app automatically when at home
- Revised app interface
- New option to display folder size
- Better detection of external SD cards and USB storage devices
- Improved downloads speeds
- JB notification
- Drag and drop uploading
- Better support for mobile browsers
- Quicker page loading in image/video folders
- Added device name to website title