WiFi Manager Premium v2.7.0 Apk – Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you.
Updated: September 8, 2013
Current Version: 2.7.0
Requires Android: 1.6 and up
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
New and improved:
- Better graphics, including a dark color theme;
- Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is;
- Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
- Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
- Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
- These features are: advanced per-network options (description, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
- All the other – essential – features are free: the widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Crashes after updating? Uninstall / reinstall often helps.
- New feature: scan for and switch to best network (among already configured). Disabled by default, please see app settings.
- Fixed EAP (802.11x) networks on Android 4.3.
- Added a setting for “exit” button: disable WiFi or not.
- Fixed “open first” network sorting.
- An option to show detailed WiFi state in a status bar notification, off by default, see app settings.
- High res graphics for Full-HD phones (Samsung S4, etc.)
Free Download WiFi Manager Premium 2.7.0