Windows Phone Notifications+ Plus v4.7 Apk displays your device’s notifications like a WP phone.
Updated: November 15, 2012
Current Version 4.7
Requires Android 2.1 and up
Windows Phone Notifications Plus service :
- WP Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service “WP Notifications” (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
- You then have to use the “Monitoring” section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
- Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
Windows Phone Notifications Plus features
- set individual parameters for each app
- set a custom ringtone for each app
- choose the color for the notification
- choose the text color for the notification
- disable notifications during a call
- choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
- disable clicks
- hide the icon
- set custom vibration patterns
- display a shadow below (or above) the banner
- set quiet hours
- use reminders
- use privacy options
- display the contact picture for any app (experimental)
How to use Windows Phone Notifications
- Click on the notification to launch it
- Swipe it to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to clear all upcoming notifications from the same app/contact
Whats new in Windows Phone Notifications+ Plus v4.7
- Fixed Android 4.2 Jelly Bean compatibility issues
- Ui improvements